A cost-effective and low-maintenance paving solution, StoneSet offers long-lasting products green builders can truly feel good about. Specifically designed to combat the CO2 emissions problem caused by concrete manufacturing, our locally sourced and renewable aggregates provide an environmentally conscious substitute.
Our StoneSet Products
- Permeable Paving – Porous surfaces are becoming increasingly essential due to surface runoff and pollution. All our products are permeable, allowing water to penetrate the surface and find its way into the ground below. Additionally, our high-grade resin creates a strong bond resulting in particles that hold firmly together, while still allowing for water seepage.
- Resurfacing – A cracked, worn and unsightly area of existing paving is easily covered using our Overlay product as a cosmetic surface dressing. With the existing subsurface in place, the amount of raw material used is drastically reduced in addition to the debris that would usually be dumped in the landfill.
With heaps of stone colours to choose from in our natural stone and recycled glass product lines, your clients are certain to find something that will achieve the aesthetic beauty they crave in their finished project.
Pricing varies between resurfacing and permeable products.
- Resurfacing – $100/m² as installed on existing concrete surface
- Permeable Paving – $150/m² as installed on a prepped road base
- Gravel Binder – $35/m² our DIY product (resin-only)
In addition to its cost efficiency, permeable paving has many other benefits, such as reducing surface runoff, increasing your soft-to-hard landscaping ratio and improving tree health. Our products are suitable for numerous applications, including:
- Tree Surrounds
- Pool Surrounds
- Art and Design Features
We pride ourselves in the problem-solving capability of our products. Using recycled, reclaimed and waste products, minimizing waste to the landfill and saving builders time and money are just a few of our many passions. Get in touch today for more information on how StoneSet can assist with your projects.