Busy Australian landscaping contractors looking to grow their businesses can find many benefits from working with StoneSet.
Hardscaping is the hot new trend in landscaping. Our company makes any hardscape design possible and has many advantages over other hardscaping materials. Impress your residential and commercial clients with your knowledge of the benefits of hardscaping.
Sustainable & Eco-Friendly
Our green hardscaping product helps the environment around a home or building. It binds recycled stone aggregates together, leaving natural voids between stones for air and water to pass through, which is much healthier for the planet.
All our products are permeable. We can build a hardwearing surface suitable for vehicular traffic and allows water to pass through to the soil to provide more rainwater water to lawns and other living landscaping plant materials and reduce irrigation costs.
Reducing run-off that damages streams and rivers, and a cooler surface temperature is three main environmentally friendly reasons to use us for driveways, carports, pads, patios, and pathways instead of concrete or asphalt. See our website to learn more about porous paving.
Hardscaping, once considered boring flat work that does nothing to flatter one’s property, is now a colourful and exciting trend that will become a tradition. Our design possibilities and amazing results aesthetically please the eye. Add creative curb appeal to residential homes, and make your homeowner clients proud and their neighbours jealous.
Plenty of options to choose from
Our palette of colours of natural stone and six vibrant colours of recycled glass gives landscapers a license to impress their clients with their most artistic design talents. Lighter colours of natural stone cool the temperature of the land around a home property, and darker colours of natural stone, and bright colours of recycled glass make artful accents in any residential landscape design.
Colours can inlay corporate logos or brand names into a property’s paving in parking lots or entryways.
Green home building practices
Now required by law in most places in Australia, consider the impacts of building and landscaping on the environment to improve built environments and to preserve the planet for future generations. Building and landscaping alter environments, so residential building contractors must make every effort possible to ensure that their building practices reduce impacts or improve the environment around the house they build.
Each house requires a driveway, front walk, entranceway or porch, and a back patio when built. That’s a lot of concrete! Concrete production is one of the largest contributors to increasing carbon emissions and changing our climate. Eliminating concrete applications is one major way to save the planet.
The environment is our main concern in creating permeable paving products for an extensive list of hardscaping applications that last and require no maintenance. Permeable paving filters water deeper into the soil and prevents that nasty run-off from polluting rivers and streams.
When building a new driveway, the homeowner has overall responsibility for the building works on site, and reputable builders and trades are required to be certified and abide by all environmental and safety rules concerning construction.
What are the benefits of working with us?
- We bind stone with a resin material that leaves natural voids between stones, allowing water to pass through to water lawns, trees, and landscaping.
- More water makes any environment healthier; thus, the family living there will thrive.
- Our large range of colours of natural stone and six colours of recycled glass please custom home designs where homeowners can choose their colours.
- Homeowners can contact us directly for hardscape designs beyond the required paved surfaces that building contractors generally provide. They may wish to add features like garden paths, equipment pads, grill pads, fountain pads, tree surrounds, gazebo or greenhouse floors, and more to upgrade builders’ options while construction is underway.
- Address numerals inlaid into curbs increases the curb appeal and overall safety of your built communities.
- Lighter colours of natural stone keep properties cooler in the hot Australian sun.
- Our installs are guaranteed for ten years, but designed to last for 25 years despite harsh conditions and no maintenance requirements.
- Our product eliminates concrete applications and problems with concrete, like cracking, crumbling, and discolouration.
- Our product is aesthetically pleasing to the senses and complementary to any architectural design, whether rustic, traditional, contemporary, or futuristic.
- Environmentally friendly porous paving is the way for building contractors for cost-effective beautiful hardscaping.
Contact us today to discuss how StoneSet can assist your residential and commercial clients in moving away from concrete.