Trees like to move, and in the hard landscaping world, they like to move a lot. For those likely to be most active, a rubber tree pit surface is now being specified by councils and StoneSet has a unique rubber tree pit product that we believe trumps the rest.
- We use recycled rubber – an obvious benefit to the environment.
- We incorporate hard stones into our mixes to leave a more hard-wearing finish for high-trafficked areas.
- The inclusion of stone also significantly increases the porosity rate compared to 100% rubber. This helps keep the tree well-watered and healthy, and if it is well-watered, it is less inclined to search for more water.
- We also can incorporate recycled glass in the mix- another environmental tick.
- The resin blend is a variant of our tried and tested material, which has been used thousands of square meters worldwide since 1997.
- StoneSet rubber tree surrounds won’t shrink and lift, as can happen with 100% rubber mixes.
- All StoneSet installations carried out by StoneSet or an approved installer have a full warranty for peace of mind.
Checkout How They Work
If you’d like to learn more about installing tree surrounds on your property, give StoneSet a call today.